Avis x Caltex - Limited Time Offer
From January 7 to March 31, 2019, Caltex customer can enjoy up to 30% off car rental when making a reservation on Avis website! *
*Offers are subject to terms and conditions
Reservation line: 2890 6988 / 2882 2927
Reservation website: avis.com.hk
Terms and Conditions
1. Offer period for Caltex (“the Promotion”) will be from 7th January 2019 until 31st March 2019 (days inclusive).
2. Customers are required to enter the Caltex membership card number when making a reservation on the Avis website and must present Avis TO-GO mobile app to the AVIS customer service officer to enjoy the Promotion.
3. Promotion is valid for bookings made between January 7, 2019 to March 31, 2019.
4. This offer is not applicable on these Avis Hong Kong Blackout Dates:
- 4th to 11th February, 2019 (days inclusive).
5. Vehicles are subject to availability.
6. The minimum age for car rental from Avis Fleet is 25 years old with Hong Kong Identity Card and must hold a valid Hong Kong Driving Licence for over 24 months. For Avis Prestige, the minimum age is 30 years old with Hong Kong Identity Card and must hold a valid Hong Kong Driving Licence for over 36 months (Probationary Driving Period excluded).
7. Non Hong Kong residents must present a valid passport indicating the arrival date and a “Visitor Landing Slip” from the Hong Kong Immigration Department, as well as a valid overseas Driving Licence. The overseas Driving Licence must have been held for at least 24 months for Avis Fleet rental and 36 months for Avis Prestige Fleet Rental at the time of rental (or attached with a valid international Driving Licence if the overseas Driving Licence is not in English).
8. This offer cannot be exchanged for cash, gift or cash vouchers.
9. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
10. Deposit must be collected in advance, and is non-refundable.
11. This offer can only be used at Avis Hong Kong.
12. In case of any disputes, Chevron Hong Kong Limited and Avis Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision.
13. Any person who is not a party to this Promotion may not enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 Laws of Hong Kong).
14. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in relation to the Promotion shall be governed, construed, interpreted, enforced and the relations between the parties be determined in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, without regard to its choice of law rules. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of Hong Kong